Centre of Excellence for Translational Research in Molecular Medicine (TRANSMED)
|Organization:||Institute of Molecular Physiology and Genetics SAS|
|Principal Investigator:||Oľga Križanová|
|Program:||EU Structural Funds Research and Development|
Coordinator: Juraj Kopáček (Virologický ústav SAV)
- Insitute of Virology SAS (principal partner)
- Institute of Molecular Physiology and Genetics SAS
- Institute of Experimental Endocrinology SAS
- Institute of Experimental Oncology SAS
- Institute of Molecular Biology SAS
- Institute of Animal Biochemistry and Genetics SAS
- Comenius University
Creation of a network of excellent institutions and complete the infrastructure for investigation of molecular mechanisms of human diseases and translation of new knowledge into medicine.
The aim of this project is to buid basic methodical, personal and material infrastructure for organized and concentrated translational research that will gather knowledge of molecular medicine and utilize them for development of methods useful for medical practice. The project will be realized by:
- completing the infrastucture of excellent research institutions
- building complementary infrastructure that will ensure functional linkage, enable feedback of thematically close facilities of the centre and broaden the spectrum of methodical approaches used in individual partners of the centre
- completing informatoin and communication technologies necessary for of new resources, storage and processing of data, for personal purposes, communication between oartners and foreducation.
Infrastructure built during the project will be further used after completion of the project.