Building a competence centre for research and development in the field of Molecular Medicine
|Organization:||Institute of Molecular Physiology and Genetics SAS|
|Principal Investigator:||Zdena Sulová|
|Program:||EU Structural Funds Research and Development|
Coordinator: Ján Turňa (Comenius University)
- Comenius University in Bratislava (principal partner)
- Faculty of Natural Sicences CU
- Faculty of Pharmacy CU
- Faculty of Medicine CU
- Insitute of Virology SAS (principal partner)
- Institute of Molecular Physiology and Genetics SAS
- Institute of Molecular Biology SAS
- Institute of Experimental Endocrinology SAS
- Institute of Experimental Oncology SAS
- Institute of Molecular medicine SAS
- Slovak Technical University in Bratislava
- Faculty of Chemistry and Food Technology
- St. Elisabeth Oncological Institute, Ltd.
- GENETON Ltd.
- BioScience Slovakia, Ltd.
- Glaston, Ltd.
Creation of a competence centre for applied research and development in the field of molecular medicine, reintegration of researchers – establishment and scientific management/ scientific operation of a network of a top Joint Research Centre, in which there is interaction between academia and the business sector in the field of molecular medicine, and to management and protection of the resulting intellectual property and technology transfer.